Every year, Q2 recognizes a number of financial institutions (FIs) and financial services organizations that have demonstrated best-in-class, differentiating qualities, ranking them among the industry’s best. We’re thrilled to recognize the following winners for 2020!
This year’s award eight categories and winners include:
- Agility – Newco (A division of DLL Financial Solutions)
- Collaboration – Founders Federal Credit Union
- Community – Hiway Federal Credit Union
- Creativity – First Harrison Bank
- Growth – Bask Bank (A division of Texas Capital Bank)
- Innovation – Stanford Federal Credit Union
- Bank Customer of the Year – Mercantile Bank of Michigan
- Credit Union Customer of the Year – Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
Congratulations to this year’s winners! Subsequent blogs over the coming weeks will spotlight each winner. Bookmark the Q2 blog to visit the page easily and read about the winners (and stay up-to-date on Q2’s latest news and perspectives). We’ll also recognize the winners on Q2’s social media channels. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The reduced costs associated with shifting to a virtual event platform, and the generosity of CONNECT 20 attendees, enabled Q2 to donate more than $25,000 to two deserving organizations dedicated to the inclusion and success of people of color in tech, Year Up and Black Girls Code.
Year-round learning opportunities
CONNECT 20 is complete, but Q2 maintains a commitment to providing and participating in an array of training and industry events throughout the year. Discover upcoming Q2 webinars and industry events. (Check back often for the most up-to-date listings.)