Q2 recently announced the winners of the Q2 Innovation All-Stars Awards. This award recognizes banks and credit unions and fintech partners who have achieved extraordinary outcomes through the Q2 digital banking platform. It showcases how organizations are staying relevant, competitive and adapting to the demand of their customers and members, with innovative apps to transform the account holder experience.
We are excited to announce the four winners who were selected in the categories of Best Use of the Q2 SDK (software development kit) and Best Widget.
Best Use of the Q2 SDK Winners:
Best Widget Winners:
Congratulations to the winners in each category! Read on to see why these institutions and fintech partners were chosen.
Best Use of the Q2 SDK Winners
- Citadel Credit Union: Citadel Credit Union created a new Mastercard Balance Transfer solution to streamline the balance transfer process for its members. With a modern user-friendly experience, it automates the notification of member requests. This improved digital service streamlines, allowing the proper teams to review and manage requests more quickly and accurately.
- Visions Federal Credit Union: The team at Visions Federal Credit Union created the Feature Central solution to save developers time and allow them to make changes that previously took days in just minutes. Feature Central allows configuration changes of online banking extensions without requiring downtime to deploy those changes, resulting in a seamless online banking experience for members.
Best Widget Winners
- Finotta: Finotta created Personified, a highly personalized and gamified user experience that allows financial institutions (FIs) to further personalize their mobile banking experience to increase engagement and in turn, allows FIs to be more competitive and create new revenue streams.
- Ren: The team at Ren, through Pinkaloo, created the Flex Giving Account that enables financial institutions to differentiate themselves, engage and attract account holders, and strengthen their digital product ecosystem, all the while making a greater impact in their communities and better positioning themselves to be account holders’ primary financial institution.
We're excited to continue to recognize innovative banks, credit unions and fintech in the industry and look forward to seeing what submissions we get next year. If you can dream it, you can build it.
- Learn more about how these award winners developed their innovations using Q2 Innovation Studio
- Read the press release