FAIRWINDS Credit Union Delivers Improved Member Experience with Q2’s Best-in-Class Digital Banking Platform
About FAIRWINDS Credit Union
- Orlando, Florida
- Assets Under Management
- $4.5 billion
- Q2 Digital Banking Platform, Q2 Centrix Exact/TMS, Q2 Marketplace
FAIRWINDS' members were asking for solutions the credit union couldn't provide.
FAIRWINDS Credit Union caters to a diverse range of businesses and is committed to serving its members' business banking needs. While the credit union provided basic business functions before partnering with Q2, its legacy platform's limitations required separate logins, and some features, such as Positive Pay, weren't available.
The Q2 digital banking platform provided a fully integrated suite of business features.
When Q2's digital banking platform was implemented in 2018, FAIRWINDS' business members saw a night-and-day difference. With a fully integrated suite of business features, its online banking enrollments increased significantly. The credit union also stays ahead of members' expectations by leveraging the Q2 Marketplace to add pre-vetted, pre-integrated fintech solutions to the business dashboard. The features save FAIRWINDS' business members time and money.
With Q2, FAIRWINDS has experienced the following results:
- More than 13,000 business members adopted online banking upon deploying Q2
- 80% of business members enrolled in online banking
- ACH transactions more than doubled in three years, increasing by 216%
- Q2 Marketplace gives FAIRWINDS immediate access to pre-integrated features that save business members time and money