Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company Delivers Fraud Protection with Positive Pay
About Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Assets Under Management
- $3.1 billion
- Centrix ETMS, Q2 Sentinel, Q2 Digital Banking Platform
Gulf Coast needed a better solution to protect its customers from fraud.
The bank was keen on identifying fraud loss before it happened, but its previous Positive Pay solution simply didn't protect the client or the bank, oftentimes authorizing payments for questionable items. Additionally, adoption was low—only 75 accounts were using Positive Pay at the time.
Q2's Centrix ETMS provided a more robust, adoptable Positive Pay solution.
Today, Gulf Coast takes full advantage of Q2's powerful innovation by layering Q2 Centrix ETMS for an even stronger defense. Q2 Sentinel, another risk mitigator, is also embedded into the Q2 digital banking platform, and together with Centrix ETMS provides additional data for Gulf Coast's fraud department and customers. The system has ultimately helped deepen customer relationships.
Since upgrading to Q2 Centrix ETMS, Gulf Coast has achieved the following:
- Grew Positive Pay accounts from 75 to over 1,500.
- Avoided over $2.6M in fraudulent transactions for its customers.
- Built rapport with customers while protecting them from potential loss.
- Provided a clean look and feel across multiple devices and innovative features and capabilities comparable to the largest financial institutions.