Hanmi Bank wins new commercial business with Q2's innovative digital banking customer experience
About Hanmi Bank
- Los Angeles, California
- Assets Under Management
- $7.1 billion
- Q2 Digital Banking Platform, Q2 Catalyst
Hanmi Bank needed to differentiate itself from the larger banks in its service areas to win commercial business
Several factors are taken into consideration when financial institutions compete head-to-head for new clients, including rates, customer service and products. Ultimately, differentiation is critical.
Hanmi Bank found success in leveraging Q2's best-in-class digital banking platform to attract new clients
Its innovative approach to digital banking has helped Hanmi log significant wins for the bank, all while successfully carrying out its main function of enabling fast, fictionless transactions. Clients like the intuitive design of Q2's digital banking platform, as well as the system controls in place to combat fraud.
Digital banking has earned a seat at the table:
- Hanmi's digital banking team has been taking on a larger role in customer relationships and new business presentations, resulting in more requests for digital banking demos during sales presentations
- Exponential growth in client engagement
- Reduced client training and onboarding with fast and flexible platform
- Received high customer praise for frictionless user experience and superior security