AUSTIN, TX (July 13, 2022)—Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, today released its second annual Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report. The report highlights how the company addresses the top ESG priorities that matter to its employees, customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
For the past 17 years, Q2 has pursued its mission to build strong and diverse communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them. With this mission in mind, Q2 set out to empower banks and credit unions to accelerate their digital transformation by introducing Q2 Innovation Studio, a state-of-the-art portfolio of technologies that opens the Q2 digital banking platform. The company also launched Helix, Q2’s banking-as-a-service platform, to make finance human and address the needs of the underserved. This focus on innovation, coupled with Q2’s efforts to support environmental, social, and governance issues, has resulted in a more equitable, diverse, and innovative company.
“We are excited about the tangible progress we made in 2021 on our environmental, social and governance initiatives. Our guiding principles are foundational to how we operate and grow our business and fulfill our mission to strengthen communities,” said Matt Flake, CEO, Q2. “Future innovation, customer success and sustainability will be best served through the ideas and experiences of a diverse workforce. Continuing to foster an inclusive culture will ensure our growth and performance are aligned with the values and expectations of our stakeholders.”
Among the priority areas addressed in this report are the following:
- Financial institutions, fintech companies, and innovative brands are converging to create unique products for their customers. In 2021, Q2 announced the launch of its Q2 Innovation Studio, a portfolio of technologies and programs that capitalizes on this convergence by enabling banks and credit unions to design, develop and distribute innovative digital banking products, services, and features.
- In 2021, Q2 was recognized for the 11th year in a row as one of Austin’s Top Places to Work by the Austin American Statesman. On a national level, Q2 was an inaugural winner of 2022 Top Workplaces USA by Energage.
- Q2 hired a DEI senior strategist, achieved gender pay equity, increased women in leadership to 35%, and launched employee resource groups focused on diversity.
- Q2 was honored for the second consecutive year with a CSO50 Award, recognizing organizations for security projects and initiatives.
- Q2 launched its new corporate social responsibility program, Q2 Spark, kicking off the most significant employee matching gift opportunity in the company’s history with employees contributing more than $100,000 and Q2 matching those contributions. In addition, we expanded our reach from 180 to 400 nonprofit organizations, with a total employee and corporate giving donation reaching almost $1 million.
- To learn more about Q2’s ESG efforts and to view the full report, please visit https://investors.q2.com/ESG-Report-2022.
About Q2 Holdings, Inc.
Q2 is a financial experience company dedicated to providing digital banking and lending solutions to banks, credit unions, alternative finance, and fintech companies in the U.S. and internationally. With comprehensive end-to-end solution sets, Q2 enables its partners to provide cohesive, secure, data-driven experiences to every account holder – from consumers to small businesses and corporates. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Q2 has offices worldwide and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the stock symbol QTWO. To learn more, please visit Q2.com.
Q2 Holdings, Inc.
+1 512.275.0072 ext. 57505